Sunday, September 4, 2022

Succulent Life with The Rabbit Hole Designs * New Design Team Member!

 Hello everyone!  I am so excited to have been accepted on The Rabbit Hole Design Team!  For my first project, using the newly released Succulent Life stamp set, I have created a notebook cover.  


I like to customize these travelers notebooks for each of my design teams so that I can keep notes pertaining to each team.  


  For this project, I colored the image with my Copic markers and fussy cut it out by hand.  I added some pretty paper to the cover of the notebook and used the Triangle Mosaic Stencil, also from The Rabbit Hole Designs to create a pattern on the paper with two different Distress Inks.
Then I added the die cut letters, some washi tape and some linen scrap and layered the colored image over it with some dimensional adhesive.  Lastly, I added some bling and splattered white gesso on top to complete the vintage-y feel ;)

The stamps in this set are so inspiring, I have colored them up multiple times...stay tuned for those projects!

Have a great day everyone, I will be back again soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment