Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Booklover New Release with The Rabbit Hole Designs

 I am back again my friends to share another project for The Rabbit Hole Designs new release!  This card features the Booklover stamp set and immediately won my heart.  This is my favorite set from this new release :)  If you know me, you know we are avid readers in this house, and anything books is always a win!




I colored this image using my Copic markers and layered it over the sentiment that I punched out using an oval paper punch.  I added it to another paper punch, the scalloped oval and then used dimensional adhesive to layer it over a dry embossed panel.  I added another layer of patterned paper and lastly, added some enamel dots.

I love this stamp set!  Did I say that already? LOL!  I have another project coming up using the Booklover stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs, and also more projects with the rest of the new release!

The Rabbit Hole Designs has a Free with Purchase gift for you every month and this month you can receive this!

That's all for me today folks, I will see you again soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment