Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Beep Beep Jeep Art Journal Page with Sweet Sentiment

 Hello crafty peeps :)  I have an art journal page to share with you today using the Beep Beep Jeep stamp set from Sweet Sentiment!


I colored the jeep, sign and logo with my Copic markers and fussy cut them all out.  The rocks are a digital stamp from Lavinia Stamps...who knew?!?

I layered everything up with dimensional adhesive and now for the background...

I chose a couple of 6x6 patterned papers and added some details with my Copic markers to look like an actual outdoors scene.  The sentiment is a quote I found online and I thought it was perfect for this art journal page :)

That's all for me today, but don't forget to come and join the Facebook group for loads of fun and inspiration.

Bye 4 now friends, see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment