Saturday, April 9, 2022

Dusting off the Oldies: Wild Rose Studio

 I am dusting of some oldies but goodies here with Wild Rose Studios Stamps.  This card is made with Bunny and Butterfly.


I seriously had to dig to find this stamp set so I could use it lol.  My goal is pull out every stamp set and pull the old "Marie Kondo" - and yes, it is now a verb in my world lol.

These Wild Rose Studio stamps are some of my favorites and I only own 4 of them lol.  So I will be creating with the other other three soon, and then they will disappear into the vault again for a while.

Now...what was I saying?  Oh yes, Bunny and Butterfly is colored with Copic markers on my favorite Copic-friendly paper from Sweet Sentiment.

I will see you again soon folks with more artsy stuff ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment