Friday, April 15, 2022

Many Thanks with Joy Clair Designs

 Hello friends!  I have a thank you card to share with you today using the You Are Loved digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.


I printed out this image rather large but I was going to create a scrapbook page with it originally.  Instead, I decided on a thank you card and I really like the way it turned out.  The larger image ensures it is the focal point of the card, lol.  You're not gonna miss that baby!

I created the card base using scraps of patterned paper, one of my goals this year is to downsize, and tackling scraps is a great place to start.  Then I colored the image using my Copic markers (oooh, my pretties...) and fussy-cut the image by hand. 

I used a thanks stamp from eons ago lol, and lastly added some adhesive pearls.  

Such an impact for a card made using scrap patterned papers and a gorgeous digital image right?

Well, friends, I am off like a herd of turtles...I have many things to finish this weekend :)

Have a great week and we will see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment