Saturday, April 30, 2022

Mystery Flower :)

 I am horrible at remembering where some of my digis came from.  And this card is no exception.  I'm trying to get better at writing the name and company on the back when I print them out, and making proper files for them on my computer.  But alas, I didn't do either of those things for this next digital image.  If you know where it is from, I would love to give proper credit to the original artist!  Please let me know in the comments if you know where it comes from :)


This is a smaller card, 4 x 4 inches.  I had this image printed out and sitting in my stash and this is why I cannot remember where it is from.

I honestly can't even tell what paper I printed it out on!  That's how long it's been printed and just sadly sitting there waiting for color :s

Of course, I colored it with my Copic markers, but I also added some stenciling to the background with Distress Inks to give it more depth.  I layered it on some older Stampin' Up glitter card stock and some woodgrain patterned paper scraps and add some sequins from my stash to finish it off.

I promise I will get batter at making sure I know where my images come from. 
 I am a work in progress :)


No comments:

Post a Comment