Saturday, April 9, 2022

It's new release day at Sweet Sentiment!

 It's new release day at Sweet Sentiment and I have projects to share using two of the new release stamp sets:  Tiny Travelers and Pensive Peony.

The first stamp set I created with is Tiny Travelers and I created this fun layout of a photo I took of my daughter coming home from Cadet Exchange in South Korea...one tired girl!



I colored the tiny peeps using my Copic markers and fussy cut them out to use as embellishments on this layout.

The second project I created with the Pensive Peony stamp set is a thinking of you card, and I love how classy this turned out!


The new release stamp sets at Sweet Sentiment include not only these fun set but also a giraffe, a monkey and some weird zoo animals!!!!

Don't forget to come and check out Sweet Sentiment Facebook Group for loads of fun and inspiration :)

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment