Saturday, April 16, 2022

New Tangling Journal

 Hello crafty peeps, I have started a new Tangling Journal to share with everyone.  I am fairly new to Zentangling and I am learning so many things as fast as I can lol.


It's a small journal, only 4.5 by 4.5.  But you really don't need a large page when you fill almost every inch of it with details :)

This page features three different tangles, and I forgot to write them down.  So, that's something I've learned for sure...always write down the tangles you've used lol.  I watercolored some mixed media paper to create this on, and then trimmed it down to glue into my journal.  I will have more tangling inspiration for you soon, as I have started another mini tangling journal with black paper!  How fun is that going be ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment