Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Extraordinary Lilly with Sweet Sentiment

 I have a bright and fun tag to share with you today using the Extraordinary Lily stamp set from Sweet Sentiment.  I love to create tags, it's so easy to add texture and dimension!


I create the background with an older Stampin' Up background stamp and some clear embossing powder.  Then I used my distress inks to blend it onto the background.  

The Extraordinary Lily stamp set from Sweet Sentiment is a 3D flower to add to the collection.  It turns out so beautifully!  I have colored mine with an orange combination of Copic markers.  There are layers of paper and a paper clip, some ribbon and enamel dots.  I've added dimension with cardboard between the layers.

Come and join us over at the Sweet Sentiment Stamps and Friends Facebook Group to see loads more inspiration from our fabulous design team!

See you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment