Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Woodware Gnome Shoe Hello

 Good day crafty peeps!  Today I have a "Hello" card to share with you using the Woodware Shoe Gnome stamp.


I have printed this on my favorite Copic-friendly paper from Sweet Sentiment and colored it with, yup...my Copics. But, you already knew that didn't you? LOL!

I have playing around with softer colors for Spring lately.  I think that's my way of willing spring to get here fast!  We are still cold up here in the north and the winter storms are still coming and going at their leisure.  I need spring, soon...very soon.

I added a punched border and used a scrap of patterned paper to add some interest.  I added a Hello sentiment from Newton's Nook and popped it up on some dimensional adhesive.  Lastly, I finished this card with my favorite adhesive rhinestones from Gina Marie Designs.

A simple, but adorable card.  I just love these Woodware gnomes!  They bring a smile to my face every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment