Thursday, April 21, 2022

Happy Birthday with Woodware Stamps

 I love flower stamps, and it doesn't seem to matter how simple or detailed they are lol.  For this Birthday card I used the Woodware Stamps Flower Blooms stamp set.


I created this as a mini slimline card (3.25 x 6.25 inches).  It's a nice change to the regular A2 size and much smaller than a regular slimline card (3.5 x 8.5 inches).

I have colored it on my favorite Sweet Sentiment Premium Marker paper and colored it with my Copic markers.  A simple enough image that required a background.  However, because the image is fairly simple, the background can also be simple!

I finished it off with some sequins from my stash and layered it over some older Stampin' Up glitter paper.

A simple, but effective birthday card!

See you again soon my friends, it's been an busy month 
but I predict things will slow down next month :)


No comments:

Post a Comment