Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Heart Forever with Joy Clair Designs

 Well, Hello there!  I have created a Valentine's Day card to share with you today using the Full Heart Digital Stamps Set from Joy Clair Designs.


I really want to use this image in a scrapbook layout too!  But I still like how this card turned out, clean and simple, but still with so much impact!
I colored this heart image with my Copic markers on my favorite Copic-friendly paper from Sweet Sentiment.
The sentiment is a digital one that comes with the stamp set and the hearts were created using metal dies and punches.  I love the look of the shadow behind the hearts with the black cardstock.
I finished this card off with some silver foiled mirrored enamel dots from Gina Marie Designs.

Have a great crafty day and I will see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment