Saturday, April 2, 2022

Happy Easter with Joy Clair Designs

 Good afternoon my crafty friends!  I have created a bright and super cute Easter card to share with you today using the Speckled Egg Background Digital Stamp from Joy Clair Designs!


I printed out this image using my Silhouette Cameo software to crop it to A2 size.  Then I colored it using my Copics and I love this new-to-me color combination :)

I printed out the sentiment also using my Cameo software (I put that sh*t...I mean use that software for everything lol).  I used an old Spellbinders die to create the oval and also colored that with the same colors as the background.  I layered them up on some foam adhesive and added some of my favorite Gina Marie Rhinestones and VOILA!  I love how this turned out :)
There are many digital stamps in the shop at JoyClairDesigns.com, enough to keep you busy playing for hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment