Saturday, April 9, 2022

Big Birthday Hugs with Joy Clair Designs

 Hello hello!  I have a birthday card to share with you today using the Good Luck digital stamp set from Joy Clair designs :)


Such a fun stamp set and there are more than just these images in the set!  I printed these out on my favorite Copic 
-friendly paper using my Cameo software and colored them with my Copics.  I layered them up with some patterned paper scraps (yes, I said scraps!) and added the sentiment which is actually three different word stamps.  Then I finished it off with some adhesive pearls and called it finished.  I can totally see this card created in all different color ways an I'm still gonna try it soon!  I want to do this card in yellows and blues and greens and even purples!  You could do it in every color of the rainbow and they would all look fabulous!




No comments:

Post a Comment