Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Thank You For Your Kindness with Joy Clair Designs

 Kindness.  The word means so much.  But do we think to say thank you for it?  Sometimes I wonder if many people do.  I have created this card to say just that!  I created this Copic-colored Thank you card using the Potted Succulents digital stamp set from Joy Clair Designs.


I am totally in love with this finished card and it is definitely my most favorite one for this month.  I created the background with my Copic markers to look like a ship-lap wall and a table top, but I wanted it to be subtle and not compete with the colored images.  I think I succeeded, lol.

The sentiment stamps are from a couple of different, but very relevant stamp sets from Catherine Pooler.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and please, please be kind to yourself and to others.  And don't forget to thank people for their kindness...it means something.


No comments:

Post a Comment