Monday, April 18, 2022

Most people decorate their homes for every season.  I do not.  Christmas is usually the only time I decorate lol.  However, know that I've been working from home for two years, I find myself wanting to decorate my office for the different seasons...spring, fall, Christmas, etc.  This project started out as a test to get my Cameo going and so I printed it out large lol, but when it was finished it I loved it so much that I made it into a piece of office decor for Spring!  I used the Spring Daisy Gnome from Polkadoodles:)

Isn't he just the cutest?

I printed him out at 6"x6" and then played around with the offset feature in the Cameo software.
Then I colored him with my Copic markers (I've been playing with softer colors lately) on my favorite Copic-friendly paper from Sweet Sentiment, added some of my favorite Gina Marie Rhinestones, added an easel to the back and HELLO Spring decor!

I love how he turned out, and I am loving the Gnome digital stamps from Polkadoodles!  Looks like I'll have to color up one for every season!

See you again soon my friends, and please, be kind to one another.  All of this evil in the world makes my heart hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment