Wednesday, April 13, 2022

CC Designs Tiny Autumn Tags with Artful Angel

 Hello hello!  I am excited to tell you...I am now on the Artful Angel design team !!!!  And for my first project I have these fun layered tags using the Tiny Autumn stamp set from CC Designs.

These adorable little "Tinies" are sooo cute!  I chose some older Bo Bunny paper and Ephemera to pair with the stamps and created these fun layered tags.  There are 3 tags in the set and they would look great on a shelf for some Autumn home decor.  Maybe I'll use them in my office :)


I have colored all the images using my Copic markers and fussy cut them all out.  I like them all so much I can't pick a favorite!  This is definitely one set that needs to stay together ;)


Charis has loads of fun stuff on the ShopArtfulAngel website and I cannot wait to show you what's coming into the shop later this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment